The Kylie Johnston Lung Cancer Network (KJLCN) is Australia’s only lung cancer patient support organisation and relies on financial support from the general community to provide patient resouces, support and advocacy to Australians living with lung cancer. The KJLCN received no direct Federal or State government funding
We encourage you to consider supporting the work of the KJLCN and to help us provide pattient information, support and advocacy to those touched by lung cancer.
Fundraising ideas include:-
- Hosting a Lunch for Lung Cancer within your community of family, friends or workmates.
- Setting up an Everyday Hero page as a tribute to a loved one who is living with lung cancer.
- Organising “In memoriam” donations in memory of a loved one who has died from lung cancer.
- Motivating your workplace to support the Kylie Johnston Lung Cancer Network.
'Lunch for Lung Cancer' is the major fundraising activity of the Kylie Johnston Lung Cancer Network.
We also encourage third party fundraising via our Everyday Hero page where you can use your creativity and your imagination to 'dream' up your own activity to help us raise funds and awareness - Go to http://www.everydayhero.com.au/charity/view?charity=771 and creat your own fundraising page. We are here to assist with any fundraising ideas you have, so please give us a call on 1800 654 301.
For more imformation, please contact:-
Email - kerre @lungfoundaiton.com.au
Phone 07 3251 3641
The KJLCN 's affiliation with Lung Foundation Australia, means that you also have the choice of making a donation to:
- enable new research,
- help in the development of clinical trials,
- raising awareness about the equitities that exist for lung cancer patients and their families,
- or help to publish and distribute further scientific information surrounding lung cancer.
Your donation will help us, to help you, fight the battle against lung cancer.
There are many ways you can donate to Lung Foundation Australia through the Kylie Johnston Lung Cancer Network.
Last Updated (Monday, 18 February 2013 16:40)